SUPER-POWERED EMAIL MARKETING: NEW TOOLS, BEST PRACTICE
Turning shoppers into buyers – New retail strategies to Attract, Convert and Retain customers
Business is tough, and store based retail is tougher than most.
The retail climate is crazy competitive with margins under constant pressure.
It is more important now than ever to have a strategy that drives every customer through the three stages of the buying journey to Attract, Convert and Retain them.
Ready for the most profitable breakfast of your life?
Join us for a FREE 1.5 hour workshop on Friday, June 16th with Permission and The Retail Solution.
This is a relaxed, intimate workshop and a complimentary breakfast will be provided.
BONUS: All attendees will receive Roger Simpson’s “The Ultimate Retail Sales Experience” book.
What we will provide you with…
- Why your brand is your best defence against global competitors
- New tools and technologies in retail marketing
- The role of customer service in today’s retail environment
- How to improve your customer service to generate more sales
- How to optimise your marketing to drive repeat purchase
- How to extract every cent from your customer database
- Create unique customer experiences using in-store technology
- How retail needs to up its digital game further to thrive not survive
- Are you on board with social commerce or being left behind?
Date: Friday, 16th June 2017
Time: 8:00am – 9:30am (doors open at 7:45am)
Location: Suite 801, Level 8, 28 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW
Presented by: Mark Schroeder, Creative and Strategy, Permission, Roger Simpson, CEO, The Retail Solution and Rick Merten, Managing Director, Permission.
Meet the presenters
Mark, Roger and Rick have nearly 100 year’s experience amongst them in marketing campaigns for Australia’s leading brands. Brands they have worked with include Sony, Woolworths, Priceline, Rebel Sport, Lush, Barbeques Galore, Snooze, Adairs, The Just Group, nbn, Pacific Smiles Group and more.