To support the opening of an additional Sydney office, targeting Senior Accountants in a catchment area they had not previously operated in. To this point business development had been undertaken through personal networking however since the brand was unknown in the new operating area, the BDs had no contacts to draw upon and a new solution was needed.
We identified telesales as a cost-effective approach and appointed a telesales partner.
- The target database was created through compiling a list of the target market characteristics and finding businesses in the target area with those characteristics.
- We sourced a suitable database and loaded the call centre CRM as well as developing the script not to be ‘salesey’ but rather the opportunity to meet a fellow financial professional.
- Target organisations were contacted to arrange face-to-face meetings which were confirmed via email.
- Secured our projected number of meetings with businesses that were highly interested in Jirsch Sutherland’s services, some of which led to sales.
- Leads that showed interest in Jirsch Sutherland but were not ready to transact immediately were moved into a nurture program and subsequently followed through email and direct mail.
- Overall the program met its sales targets met and created an ongoing prospect database which continues to deliver new sales.
- Due to the success of the project, the same strategy was employed for another Jirsch Sutherland branch that is achieving similar results
Gareth Gammin, General Manager - Jirsch Sutherland