PETstock takes its loyalty marketing plan to the next level with a Digital BluePrint.
PETstock had no digital or e-commerce plan and needed to leverage its customer loyalty club more effectively and efficiently. Permission was appointed to develop the plans and establish a framework for building more profitable and sustainable customer relationships.
The company objectives were to:
- Drive more sales
- Improve quality of data capture (depth of relevant customer information)
- Increase online sales five-fold, whilst respecting the franchise store network
- A huge amount of customer transactional data is captured at point of sale via the Club Card, yet this data was not utilised for insights or individual targeting
- Communication was one size fits all and not always relevant to the customer
Permission’s strategy was to implement the Digital BluePrint planning process to clearly guide the evolution, as well as create more segmented and targeted communication to customers (more relevant and more engaging content).
- Conduct in-depth key stakeholder interviews to create a clear scope of work
- Conduct data analysis and research into customer behaviour (product purchase history and online usage)
- Conduct strategic planning workshop to create the Digital BluePrint which included an evolutionary Relationship Marketing Plan
- Create a series of automated email and SMS communications to stimulate re-purchase, product usage, and measure post-service satisfaction:
- Welcome email
- Repurchase driver based on product pack size
- Anniversary rewards
- Post service satisfaction survey
- Annual benchmark survey
- Create a tailored newsletter program, leveraging global email technology to deliver personalised and more relevant content to each customer segment
- Digital BluePrint plan to guide all communications
- Defined measures set up for reporting and benchmarking